Wednesday 23 May 2012

Flirting Quotes Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

 Flirting Quotes


If it begins with a wink, it can end with a slap.

If you were a bullet i would shoot myself to have you in me.

There are times not to flirt. When you’re sick. When you’re with children. When you’re on the witness stand.

Let make it short and simple, I love you.

The best thing about me is You.

If you stood in front of a mirror holding 11 roses; you will see 12 of the most beautiful things in this word.

I think the eyes flirt most. There are so many ways to use them.

Truth is a great flirt.

I used to flirt with girls just to get the guys circling around us. I’m getting out of it now. I have to look after my reputation.

If you were a tear, i would never cry in fear of losing you.



God created the flirt as soon as he made the fool.

Flirting is the sin of the virtuous and the virtue of the sinful.

Whoever loves above all the approach of love will never know the joy of attaining it.

Flirting is the art of keeping intimacy at a safe distance.

Straight girls like me. They flirt with me to get whatever they want. Of course it works.

If you’re a gifted flirt, talking about the price of eggs will do as well as any other subject.

Women know not the whole of their coquetry.

All women are flirts, but some are restrained by shyness, and others by sense.

Yeah I flirt, I’m not blind and I’m not dead!

I don’t flirt and I don’t play the people that I’m meeting with.

Women flirt to keep their stock high, men to get somewhere.

A woman will flirt with anybody in the world as long as other people are looking on.

I may be a flirt but your boyfriend likes it!!

One kind of flirtation is to boast we never flirt.

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.

Some women flirt more with what they say, and some with what they do.

Flirtation, attention without intention.

I think the eyes flirt most. There are so many ways to use them.

I used to flirt with girls just to get the guys circling around us. I’m getting out of it now. I have to look after my reputation.

If I kind of like a guy, then I’m a fantastic flirt. But with a guy I truly like, I get painfully shy.

Yeah I flirt, I’m not blind and I’m not dead!

I’ll flirt with anyone from garbagemen to grandmothers.

I don’t flirt and I don’t play the people that I’m meeting with.

In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded easily.

Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself.

I hope to start enjoying flirting again when I’m 70, like my mother did.

I’m still flirting with No. 1. It just so happens that I have a two behind the one.

She learned to say things with her eyes that others waste time putting into words.

Do you know a young and beautiful woman who is not ready to flirt just a little?

Flirtation is a circulating library, in which we seldom ask twice for the same volume.

To avoid mistakes and regrets, always consult your wife before engaging in a flirtation.

Straight girls like me. They flirt with me to get whatever they want. Of course it works.

I think I’m being friendly with someone and I’ll sit in their lap. They think I’m flirting with them.



The hardest task of a girl’s life, now a days, is to prove to a man that his intentions are serious.

One of the best parts of growing older? You can flirt all you like since you’ve become harmless.

If I kind of like a guy, then I’m a fantastic flirt. But with a guy I truly like, I get painfully shy.


There are times not to flirt When you’re sick. When you’re with children. When you’re on the witness stand.

Flirtation and coquetry are so nearly allied as to be identical; both are the art of successful and pleasing deception.

There are some women who are flirts upon principle; they consider it their duty to make themselves as pleasing as possible to every one.

The amount of women in London who flirt with their own husbands is perfectly scandalous. It looks so bad.

It is simply washing one’s clean linen in public.


You’re so sweet there’s a wanted poster for you at the candy store.

Flirting is the art of keeping intimacy at a safe distance.

Flirtation: attention without intention.

For a married woman to flirt is a sin.

Flirting is the act of making a man feel pleased with himself.

To avoid mistakes and regrets, always consult your wife before engaging in a flirtation.

One of the best parts of growing older? You can flirt all you like since you’ve become harmless.

The hardest task of a girl’s life, nowadays, is to prove to a man that his intentions are serious.

To have a man who can flirt is next thing to indispensable to a leader of society.

A day without sunshine is a day without you.

Feel my shirt. Does that feel like boyfriend material?

Admiration is natural; and it has been said there are many lovable women, but no perfect ones.

Flirtation is the tomb of virtue.



No comments:

Post a Comment